This post is also available in: English (angielski)
What does the price include:
– supervising the process of setting up an account in the electronic KRS system
– preparation of documents in the KRS (electronic system)
– submission of financial statements together with other documents
– sending a current copy from the National Court Register after changes,
The price does not include:
– court fee, if the company is obliged to pay the cost
– preparation of the protocol of the Ordinary Meeting of Shareholders approving the report for the previous financial year and preparation of the management board report (if you need us to prepare AGM, add the service „AGM – Protocol”)
What documents do we need from you:
– minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of Shareholders (with signatures)
– financial report (with signatures)
– management board report (with signatures)
– possibly – auditor’s opinion, if the Company is subject to this obligation
– company agreements
Send us the documents to the address: dokumenty@KRSdlaFirm.pl in a legible scan and with the appropriate signatures. If you have any doubts about this stage – please contact us.
Until 30th June, each Polish company must call Annual General Meeting and adopt some necessary resolutions. If you choose this service, we will prepare for you the minutes of the Shareholders Meeting in accordance with Polish commercial law that you will be able to submit in the National Court Register.
Do you want to sell or buy shares in a company, or maybe you are thinking about a new investor? Or maybe you want to buy a polish company? There can be many reasons, but it is important that the changes are effective and safe. We will analyze the procedure for you, we will suggest other solutions if they are more favorable.
Do you need a company ideally suited to your needs and the nature of your business? We will build an optimal partnership agreement for you and we will conduct it through the registration process so that you can enter the market safely and profitably.
Ustalenie warunków współpracy na czas realizowanego projektu wymaga dojrzałego podejścia. Umowa vestingu pozwoli Ci już na początku zweryfikować rzeczywiste podstawy Waszej działalności, a w przyszłości uniknąć nieporozumień. Dużym pomysłom sprzyja analityczne podejście. Wybierz tę usługę i zabezpiecz przyszłość swojej firmy.