AGM – Protocol
1.450,00 zł (+VAT)
Until 30th June, each Polish company must call Annual General Meeting and adopt some necessary resolutions. If you choose this service, we will prepare for you the minutes of the Shareholders Meeting in accordance with Polish commercial law that you will be able to submit in the National Court Register.
Preparing the protocol of Annual General Meeting of the Company (Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting) in bilingual version.
What does the price include:
- preparing draft of the AGM with resolutions regarding approval of the financial statements, distribution of profit or loss coverage and other resolutions necessary for a given financial situation of the the company for one financial year,
- Polish and English version od the AGM,
The price does not include:
- preparation of financial statement and other accounting documents,
- submitting a report and other documents to the National Court Register (KRS) – if you need our participation – add „Financial statament – application to the court” to the basket
What kind of documents do we need from you:
- signed financial statements, balance – all of the documents made for you by your accountant,
- possibly management board report,
- possibly auditors’ opinion,
- company agreement
- KRS number of your company
Please, send us this documents to the following address: email@example.com in a scan and with the appropriate signatures. if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
Do you need a company ideally suited to your needs and the nature of your business? We will build an optimal partnership agreement for you and we will conduct it through the registration process so that you can enter the market safely and profitably.
Do you want to sell or buy shares in a company, or maybe you are thinking about a new investor? Or maybe you want to buy a polish company? There can be many reasons, but it is important that the changes are effective and safe. We will analyze the procedure for you, we will suggest other solutions if they are more favorable.